SIBCY CLINE RELOCATION SERVICES is the area's largest relocation division and offers a full-service relocation system built to provide superior service to clients. With a combination of local attention and industry-wide connections, we can give you the best of both worlds - the special knowledge that only a local company can offer and the extensive capabilities our national connection allows.)
- 2010 Relocation Sales Volume: $252,000,000+
- Member of The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the world's largest relocation network
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World members sales volume: $250 Billion
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World dominates the United States' list of top 500 real estate firms, with more of the "number one" market leaders in the top 90 markets than any national brand
- Member of Employee Relocation Council - Worldwide ERC® networks workforce mobility professionals and HR innovators, and is the recognized industry authority on relocation and international assignments in the U.S. and major global traffic areas
This informative report compares Departure City to Destination City in various areas regarding housing costs, taxes, living expenses and economic information.
Hands on assistance provides the selection of a top-notch listing agent in the Departure City. Sibcy Cline Relocation Services continuously communicates with the selected Realtor assuring your transferee that their home is being marketed expeditiously here in our local marketplace as well as nationwide.
Sibcy Cline Relocation Services has access to professional relocation specialists who understand the needs and requirements of transferees.
A Relocation Specialist, with experience and a proven professional record of accomplishment, is selected to work with transferees.
Sibcy Cline Relocation Services offers short term and temporary housing options through many partners within the tri-state area. They are able to conduct tours as needed and provide many housing options.
A household goods move management program provides counseling during every phase of the move and includes tracking, invoice auditing and competitive discounts.
We can take on the burden of tracking relocation expenses, calculating gross-ups and supplying year-end reports for your transferees. Spousal Employment Referral Assistance to a qualified employment agency/counselor will be provided to the trailing spouse.
We will provide a thorough review of your current relocation policy as well benchmarking that policy against industry standards. Assistance is available to develope a relocation policy if one does not exist.